|VIDEO GAME CONNECTION - Game Manuals
+++ Z-tack +++
BOMB INTRODUCES A
COMPLETE SERIES OF
UP-DATED VIDEO GAME
[bad drawing of the screen]
There are 4 games:
Game 1: one player (beginner)
Game 2: two players (beginner)
Game 3: one player (advanced)
Game 4: two players (advanced)
(1) Player controls the jet in the sky level to destroy enemy's bases =
(2) The jet can move up, down, left or right by maneuvering the joystick =
the respective positions.
(3) The jet will fire to any of the above four directions if both the =
button is depressed and the joystick is maneuvered to the
[haha! the push button is depressed, poor little push button.... =
(4) If a missile ejected from the jet is not activated, no further =
(5) The bases at ground level fire missile randomly into the sky for
(6) Some missiles from the base may take the form of a floating ball =
will become a heat-seeking missile and attack the jet.
(7) If the jet is shot by the missiles or if it collides with the =
floating ball, it
will explode and player loose one of his three chances.
(8) If the bases are shot by the jet, they will explode and vanish from =
(9) Difficulty is enhanced when level is advanced with increasing =
of bases, alls and the speed of missiles.
(10)There are 6 distinct level in one complete cycle and game pattern =
recycle upon completion of all 6 level.
(11) The maximum score is 999999.